Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New wheels!!

So, after 14 years I felt I deserved a newer vehicle. I bought my old Ford F-150 new in 2001 with only 8 miles on the odometer! I babied that thing! Kept the oil changed regularly and the day I drove it to the dealership to trade in, it clocked over 237,000 miles! I think it's safe to say I got my money's worth out of it! Didn't go for a new one this time. I went for a well maintained, one-owner 2013 F-150 XLT 4X4. Love it!! Gotta get a bedliner and cover for it.




1 comment:

Jim O'Neal said...

Love this truck. I bought mine last year and I have had zero issues with it. I use it to carry tools to work, the kids bikes to the park, and to pick up landscaping supplies at the local home center. The best part is that you can easily fir 4 large adults in the cab, making it a great ride too.

Stan @ Jim O'Neal Ford